Powerful, Flexible, Scalable 3D Charts for Java
WebCharts3D is a powerful visualization package that can deliver a wide range of sophisticated charts as Java applets, interactive images or vector graphics to browsers, mobile devices and rich clients. In just a few minutes a developer can create a chart, connect it to a data source, integrate required code in a web page, and then view the result in a browser.
WebCharts3D provides a very wide range of 2D and 3D general and specialized chart types which can easily be customized by the developer. Charts can be visually enhanced using 3D effects, gradation, image backgrounds and animation.
The WebCharts3D Chart Designer gives developers the ability to design charts and bind them to databases, spreadsheets and other data sources in WYSIWYG mode. The Designer includes 87 templates which are very easy to customize and use. The Designer allows a person with little training to develop charts quickly.
WebCharts3D includes a simple Web server that allows the developer to easily view designs through a web browser.
Performance and Scalability
WebCharts3D was designed for peak performance and incorporates sophisticated caching and resource management algorithms that allow the product to provide high performance even in the most demanding environments.
- Chart drawing - 2D/3D charts, single/combination charts, animation.
- Chart types - Line graph, difference level graph, curved line graph, bar graph, stacking bar graph, scatter diagram, area graph, stacking type area graph stairway graph, HiLoOpenClose chart, bubble chart, pie chart, radar chart, area radar chart, dial chart, level chart, Gantt chart, histogram, time line chart, profile chart, recursive graph, gradation graph, sliding chart, table, color map, tree.
- Axis - Category type/scale type/logarithmic type/day and time type, formatting of label, grid line setting, axis inversion, multiple axis support.
- Data elements - Default/stacking/percentage/cluster arrangement, markers (8 types), popup labels, click event handlers.
- Data sources - XML, CSV, JDBC connection, Java API.
- Image formats - PNG, JPEG, SWF (Macromedia Flash), SVG, PDF, TIFF, WBMP (for Mobile).
- Code generation - JSP direct output, JSP indirect output, JSP custom tag, JSF, Applet, Swing, SWT.